Copper minerals floatability
The chalcopyrite CuFeS2 containing Cu 34.57%. Porphyry copper deposit.
Flotation: low-level xanthate, black medicine.
Mechanism: chemisorption, and the role of copper ions to generate the xanthate copper; physical adsorption, the adsorption of dixanthogen forms with the surface of Fe3 + ion.
Copper minerals concentrator
Inhibitors: CN-by NaCN, kCN k4 [Fe (CN) 6], k3 of [Fe (CN) 6], are used in alkaline medium. H2O2, NaClO by peroxidation and reduce its floating in the acidic medium.
Chalcocite and copper blue floating (a secondary copper)
Chalcocite (Cu2S): containing Cu 79.83%, natural floatability of the best.
The copper Lan of CuS: containing Cu 64.4%, natural floatability good.
Flotation: low-level xanthate, black drug, PH value of 1 to 13.
Copper minerals beneficiation equipment
Inhibitors: Na2OS3 Na2S2O3,, k4 [Fe (CN) 6], k3 of [Fe (CN) 6], Na2S,, are used in alkaline medium.
The cyanide inhibition is less effective.
Features: These two minerals are nature more brittle grinding mudding, a relatively large solubility and low recovery, pulp [Cu2 + ion content is high, resulting in inhibition of difficulties, and easy activation of other minerals, resulting in poor flotation selectivity.
Cu5FeS4 of bornite Cu content of 63.3% can be floating between (1) above, (2) between the two minerals.
The flotation Ditto, PH value of 5 to 10.
Inhibitors: CN-lime in the alkaline medium.
The general rule: (1) Where a non-ferrous minerals, floating, CN-lime on their inhibition of the weak.
(2) Where the iron minerals, CN-, lime in the alkaline medium, can inhibit its floating.
(3) the higher the copper content, the better Flotability.
- Copper oxide ore beneficiation technology
- Iron concentrates dephosphorizing technology
- Iron ore concentrate flotation desulfurization process
- Wolframite slime flotation technology
- Lead mineral flotability
- Separation of copper, lead, zinc, sulfur
- Copper, lead, zinc tin flotation
- Mineral flotation process characteristics
- Flotation reagents and flotation technology for a variety of manganese
- Hematite column short process of anti-flotation process