Graphite beneficiation methods and equipment
The graphite Flotability, the current use of the flotation method. Commonly used in flotation reagent is kerosene, No.2 oil and water glass, lime, graphite disseminated degree, and thus grinding fine degree of coarse, usually accounted for 45-60% in the -100 mesh.
graphite beneficiation plant
Flake graphite and more coarse tip mine and then grinding the flotation process re-election, that is the first rough grinding, roughing, even the living body based low-grade shoot mine (grade 40-50%), and low-grade fine and then grinding the ore, and then selected the final concentrate regrinding 3-7 times, usually 3-4 times. final concentrate grade of 85-89% for the inhibition of the mineral pyrite, mica and other symbiosis. add lime paste tip, sodium silicate Pharmacy.
In addition to flotation, but also electrostatic beneficiation. Japan had established a power to choose the experimental plant, but the processing capacity is relatively small. Need to dry and precise classification, electrostatic separation to mine, and difficult to manage in wet conditions on the high voltage power supply, micro pull some of the difficult to deal with other reasons, there is no actual production. recently reported that treatment of the electrostatic separation effect of carbon graphite well, concentrate grade of up to about 96%.
graphite flotation plant equipment sale
Flake graphite can also be used winnowing treatment, but the recovery rate is not high. Available in the areas of serious water shortage winnowing graphite initial enrichment, and then the crude concentrate to the water-rich region selected suitable for use, like Xinjiang Hami graphite mine winnowing the flotation process.
- how energy efficient the use of the sand crusher
- Mineral gravity concentration the production process is how the
- The principle of gravity separation method
- vanadium-titanium magnetite beneficiation method
- Zinc sulfide concentrate roasting
- Chromite calcined clinker
- The working principle and model of the vertical dryer
- Slag mill use in the production line in the slag processing
- The concentrator common crushing process
- Production line of artificial aggregates