High phosphorus oolitic hematite dephosphorization technology
High phosphorus oolitic hematite dephosphorization technology: high-phosphorus iron ore in China up to several hundred million tons of proven reserves, the potential economic value of up to $ 1 trillion.
The high-phosphorus iron ore has the following characteristics:
(1) a high grade. Generally more than 45%.
(2) Khenpo fine grain size, complexity and intractable. Microscope the microstructure of the surface of hematite Khenpo particle size 40 microns or less accounted for more than 80%.
(3) phosphorus is higher. Phosphorus in 0.5 above. Physical beneficiation and chemical processing, smelting dephosphorization, magnetic roasting and biological dephosphorization of traditional processing methods, chemical processing, smelting dephosphorization magnetic roasting there is the problem of high production costs and environmental pollution;
High phosphorus oolitic hematite dephosphorization equipment
Biological Phosphorus is still in the laboratory research stage; physical beneficiation, low energy consumption, low cost, but not high grade iron ore, high phosphorus content of harmful impurities.
Institute of Yunnan somewhere in the high-phosphorus iron ore, 1.2% of the ore containing phosphorus, iron content of 42.5%, silicon 12.3 percent were anti-flotation test, made the following indicators: iron powder 60%, phosphorus 0.10 % recovery rate of 80%
- What Is the Best Method of Driving a Mobile Crusher
- MOT Type 1 Limestone
- Crushing Machinery The Past and Present
- Crusher Purposes for the Aggregate Industry
- Red – magnetite ore beneficiation process
- Hematite beneficiation processes and equipment for sale
- Magnetite and brown iron ore beneficiation process
- Ball mill quality can not be ignored
- China Hornos Rotatorios jaw Crusher
- Comprehensive breakthrough in magnetic machine sales